Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Post

    Basically, I'm just going to use this as a place to put my rants, or random ideas that I find no point in expressing out loud and my friends are probably tired of them clogging (?) up their news feed on Facebook, you're welcome to read if you want but I really don't care. For the simple fact that I know there are people out there with no lives, just like me, and that might actually read this I feel the need to tell you about some of the things that I might rant about so you won't be lost.
    Firstly, I'll probably rant mostly about my grandmother, whom I love to death, that does lots of little things that irritate me profusely. Second, horrible grammar kills me. I more than likely will not rant about that but I feel the need to mention that so you know that every grammar mistake I notice after posting these will kill me. I can't spell to save my life and that kills me also, so please don't over look my spelling mistakes, if you can let me know how to spell the words I misspell it would be greatly appreciated. (I say if because I don't know how to use this/what it's able to do on here.) Thirdly, I write stories. I would love to become an author so some of my random ideas/rants may be about things relating to writing. Mostly I'm just going to type what ever comes to mind. I should mention, stalking is something of a... well I wouldn't say hobby, since I don't actually stalk people. It's illegal. I guess it's just one of those things, like some kids are into cows, or frogs, or pokemon, I'm into stalking. Though I'm not really a kid, I'm a teenager and that's all the personal info you will find out about me because I know the internet is full of stalkers. You're welcome to cyber stalk, but the second you know where I live I'll freak out. Enjoy your stay.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment